||Out & About: Public Visibility
- September 2000 - Musical Director Marg Stubington featured as "Community Hero" in Ottawa's Capital Xtra
- OGMC Live on CHRO-TV Midday Program (April 2000) as an in-studio performance of "Love Will Keep Us Together" by the OGMC/CGO's own Diva Divina, André David, and Marg Stubington (keyboard) appearing as "The Captain and Chenille."
It was the NEW RO's "Salute to Retro" in music and style Our musical duo were also featured as the credits rolled at the end of the program with a reprise of "Love will keep us together"
- Excerpts from the 1996 OMC Holiday Concert as well as an interview with the Chorus President were featured on Carleton University's CKCU weekly GLB show "Out Live" on Christmas night 1996.
- The University of Ottawa community radio station CHUO featured "A conversation with the Ottawa Men's Chorus" to kick off Pride Week in Ottawa on July 14, 1996.
- OMC was the subject of a spot on Rogers Ottawa (Cable 22) State of the Arts which aired on December 1, 1995.
Community Events and Involvement
- Picture of the chorus charolling on the By Ward Market, downtown Ottawa. Picture from Le Droit by Martin Roy.
- Pictures from various 1997 events
- Over the years, OGMC / CGO (and formerly as the OMC) has made regular appearances at the Pride Day festivities in the Ottawa-Carleton/Hull region.
- Performance at a World AIDS Day benefit organized by the Interfaith Council, on Monday December 1, 1997 - 2001.
- The OGMC was invited to sing at the Spring concert series put on by the Unitarian Church in Ottawa, April 12, 1997.
- Performance at a World AIDS Day benefit organized by the Interfaith Council, on Friday December 1, 1996. The pieces selected for this performance were Christmas Without You by Brian Throckmorton and Berceuse pour un homme by Luc Plamondon.
- Following the 1996 Rideau Speedeaus Swim Meet, the Chorus performed during the social soirée put on to raise funds to send the team to the 1998 Gay Games in Amsterdam. We sang Standing on the Corner by Frank Loesser (arr. R. Artman) and Everything Possible.
Don't hesitate to consult our concert programs to have an idea of the variety of songs we perform.